"one Lord, one faith, one baptism" Ephesians 4:5
Baptisms are held following the 9.00 AM Mass, on the second and fourth Sunday of each month.
- Contact us at least 4 weeks in advance of your preferred date
- Attend a preparation meeting with Father
- One parent must be Catholic
- One Godparent must be a confirmed Catholic
- Your place of residence must be within the St Flannan's Catholic Parish or if you do not live within the Parish, you must obtain a letter from your own Parish stating that the Parish Priest has given permission for the baptism to take place at St Flannan's
- Baptism Enrolment Form (PDF)
- Birth Certificate - Child's
- Catholic Baptism Certificate - Parent/s
- Catholic Baptism and Confirmation Certificate - Godparent
- Letter of permission from your Parish Priest (if applicable)
- Baptism $70 (preparation, certificate, baptism ceremony and $50 priest stipend)
- Certificate replacement $20
- If any costs would cause undue financial stress, accommodation for your situation can be made in discussion with the Parish Priest.
- For payment via credit card or EFT please refer to the Donations page of this website
Contact the Parish Office to make an enquiry.