St Vincent de Paul Conference
The St Flannan's Conference of the St Vincent de Paul Society meets fortnightly on a Monday evening.
What do we do?
- volunteer on a fortnightly roster
- respond to calls from people seeking assistance
- undertake home visitations in pairs
- meet people face to face in their homes
- assist with needs such as food, clothing and furniture
The support we provide is funded in large part by the generous contribution of parishioners to the monthly Vinnies leaving collection. The leaving collection is held on the weekend of the third Sunday each month.
- give your time - consider joining our conference or helping at the piety stall or with taking up the monthly leaving collection
- make a tax deductable donation with your credit card via the Vinnies Donation link on the Donations page of this website
- drop your coins in the poor box at St Flannan's Catholic Church
- purchase goods at the St Flannan's Catholic Church piety stall
- buy the Catholic Leader - a percentage of the cover price is retained by the Vinnies Conference
- during Advent, take a tag from our Christmas Gifting Tree and buy a gift for a child
- donate non-perishable foods and toiletries
To find out more about the work of the St Flannan's Vinnies Conference or how you can be involved contact the Conference on firstname.lastname@example.org or via the Parish Office.