Parish Finance Council
The Parish Finance Council's role is to help facilitate the accomplishment of the pastoral priorities identified by the Parish Priest.
The Parish Finance Council has responsibility for:
- managing the financial affairs of the Parish
- setting and oversight of the Annual Parish Budget
- ensuring that there is sufficient income to meet the needs of the ministry and mission of the Parish
The Parish Finance Council meets quarterly and as required.
If you would like any more information or wish to raise anything, please speak to a Council member after Mass or contact them via the Parish Office.
The current members of the Parish Finance Council are:
- Michael Moore (Chairperson)
- Laurie Caruana
- Noel Curcuruto
- Fr Rafal Rucinski (non-voting)
- Paul Mitchell, Principal St Flannan's Catholic Primary School (non-voting)
- None scheduled